For the past 20 years, Rubicon’s environmental engineering team of engineers and geologists have been in the forefront of technological advances and engaged in high profile and challenging environmental engineering projects.
Our environmental engineering services include:
Since 2014, the environmental engineering division of Rubicon has been led by Dr. Mohsen Mehran, a highly regarded hydro-geologist and environmental engineering expert with more than 30 years of experience in investigation and remediation of complex sites, and a member of the National Academy of Sciences Committee on remediation of challenging sites throughout the United States.
Our senior staff are experts in legal support and forensic investigations making us capable of generating defensible work products. What sets us apart from other environmental engineering firms is the presence of our in-house attorney and founder, Dr. Vida Tarassoly P.E., S.E., who reviews all legally sensitive documents generated by Rubicon to assure that we are in compliance with all necessary regulatory requirements.
Our Principal areas of practice include:
- Due diligence
- Environmental compliance
- Pollution prevention
- Preparation of planning documents
- Site characterization
- RCRA facility investigation (RFI)
- Remedial investigation/feasibility study (RI/FS)
- Waste classification
- Evaluation, design, and implementation of remedial programs
- Operation and maintenance of remediation systems
- Ground water and contaminant transport modeling
- Indoor air quality assessment
- Air quality assessment/modeling
- Human health and environmental risk assessment
- Remedial optimization
- Legal support and expert witness testimony